The project is about innovating learning methodology in different fields of math, developing pupils’The project is about innovating learning methodology in different fields of math, developing pupils’interest and competence in math, significantly improving their language skills in English andenhancing their social a civic life skill as well.
The objectives of the project are:
- Involve partners from different countries with important experience in the using specificmethodology or the specific field of learning math.
- Provide opportunity to exchange math knowledge as a one of the best way to practise the basicskills.- Involve students with different abilities to develop their competencies in different educational fields.
- By actively participating in the project development, students will be motivated to achieve theexpected results, thus enhancing their commitment and social skills towards a common goal.
- Share experiences and knowledge in a teamwork of different countries as the mean of to overcomeracial prejudices.- Learn to cooperate and join different ideas into one result.
- Give all participants the equal opportunities to succeed regardless of individual degree of successin formal education.- Use new digital resources in math as the way to raise interest in learning about innovativemathematical research.- Inspire all participants’ tuition by the partners' ideas.